Machine Learning Features
Machine Learning is a branch of AI that lets computers learn by experience.
The breadth of applications for this technology is large and growing. There are several ways that machine learning can benefit smart content authors in Tag.
Scan static text to detect people, places, and commercial items.
Scored matches are displayed in a grid. Clicking on a row highlights the term in text.
All editing tools are available. You can replace each term with a data value or logic instruction.
Optical character recognition
Scan an image or PDF file that contains text. This works even if image quality is poor, or if the image is rotated as shown.
An import wizard then converts the scanned text into a template in Tag ready for editing.
Other available models
We're exploring some other Machine Learning applications for use within Tag
- Topic modeling - scan a collection of documents and establish common themes or subjects
- Text analysis to detect sentiment (the mood of a document), key phrases, language and syntax (e.g., find nouns and their related verbs)
- Translation between a wide range of languages
- Text-to-speech using the same technology as Amazon Alexa
- Speech-to-text which can be used to transcribe call center calls or other voice recordings into text
Machine Learning features can be setup during onboarding.
Note that the use of these features is subject to additional fees. The fees vary according to the size and volume of content scanned, however they often amount to only pennies per file.
How do I learn more?
Contact us for more information about any of the above features.